Lampy Ciśnieniowe

Pełna wersja: Optimus 300
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
Stron: 1 2 3
I to jest to Big Grin
Lampka wygląda świetnie, ale nie wiem czemu benzyny boję się jak cholera.
(20-02-2015, 11:01)KoGo napisał(a): [ -> ]Lampka wygląda świetnie, ale nie wiem czemu benzyny boję się jak cholera.

To na czym jeździ Twój samochód? Wink
Diesel - w samochodzie się nie boję Smile
I understand it runs on gasoline?
Are you sure it is a Optimus 300 and not a Optimus 300B?.
If it is a 300B then you, Rastuch, have a very very rare lamp and even in good condition. Take a close look at it again.

http://www.classicpressurelamps.com/foru.../m/1/#LAST

Mikolaj
Ok then, somebody very smart person get answer my question, I've got exactly same 2 lamps like rastuch, they getting on gasoline or petrol? What is difference? My hood is fit with two nuts, I've checked on classicpressurelamps, others (gasoline) are fit with one nut on the middle. Am I right?
(04-03-2015, 14:11)alenstein napisał(a): [ -> ]Ok then, somebody very smart person get answer my question, I've got exactly same 2 lamps like rastuch, they getting on gasoline or petrol? What is difference? My hood is fit with two nuts, I've checked on classicpressurelamps, others (gasoline) are fit with one nut on the middle. Am I right?

If the Optimus 300 is equipped with a vapourizer without a preheating-coil, then it is made for gasoline. The vapourizer for gasoline is shaped like a "stick".
If there is a coil then it is for nafta.

I dont know if Optimus printed "B" on the 300B lamps? Does anybody know other signs to look for?

The Optimus 300 is similar to the Petromax 826 for the first generation and all parts fits between the 2 lamps.

It looks like there is a preheater-coil on Rastuch's lamp and if that is original then it is a "ordinary" Optimus 300.

The Optimus 300B is rare as tears in the rain and the Optimus 300 is pretty wide spread around the globe, but it would be very bad to have a 300B without knowing it. Ex if the vapourizer was changed to nafta by a former owner Sad

Mikolaj
My both lamps have coil, so these are for paraffin...
(05-03-2015, 10:52)alenstein napisał(a): [ -> ]My both lamps have coil, so these are for paraffin...

Nils Stephenson from CPL tells about differences here:

http://www.classicpressurelamps.com/foru.../m/1/#LAST

It seems the Optimus 300B is rare as tears in the rain.

Mikolaj
Optimus 300, Px 826 (na denku 7 7), Hasag 351L bez szkła

Optimus i Hasag już odpoczywają a wcześniej działały dzielnie Smile

[Obrazek: IMG_1969.JPG]
Stron: 1 2 3