Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Help needed buying
Sometimes people on Allegro will not ship out of ex Poland.
Can anyone here on Lampy Ciśnieniowe then help me as a transit-person.
It will not be very often of course and I can naturally offer the same to anyone with stuff from Danmark to Poland.

Mikolaj
(19-11-2014, 13:48)Wielki Duńczyk napisał(a): Sometimes people on Allegro will not ship out of ex Poland.
It will not be very often of course and I can naturally offer the same to anyone with stuff from Danmark to Poland.

Mikolaj

Mikołaj. No problem I am first as I see, able to help you if you ask for.

Grzegorz
(19-11-2014, 17:30)bury32 napisał(a):
(19-11-2014, 13:48)Wielki Duńczyk napisał(a): Sometimes people on Allegro will not ship out of ex Poland.

Mikolaj

Mikołaj. No problem I am first as I see, able to help you if you ask for.

Grzegorz

Thank you Grzegorz. I will contact you if needed and you can of course do the same to me anytime.

Mikolaj
I can help you if you need. No problem Smile
serwisploterow.myds.me - jeśli potrzebujesz naprawić coś na pograniczu elektroniki, automatyki, łączności odezwij się prywatnie Idea
Thanks for help. Shy
Here she is, just arrived today safe at the last Picture. The 2 first is after a Little fettling this evening, but more is to come.

Mikolaj

Załączone pliki Miniatury

(09-12-2014, 00:34)Wielki Duńczyk napisał(a): Thanks for help. Shy
Here she is, just arrived today safe at the last Picture. The 2 first is after a Little fettling this evening, but more is to come.

Mikolaj

Well done! Looks really nice.

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości