Lampy Ciśnieniowe

Pełna wersja: Hasag 242/Racek 408, rok 1936-1945, naftowa, 200 cp
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
Here is a, to me, strange lamp.
According to Pelam-forum this lamp is possible original all the way, despite Petromax-bits, Hasag-bits and the Racek-tank.
The short tale is that Racek had both Petromax and Hasag to produce lampparts for him, when he exported it to eastern countries. After 1939 the Hasag-plant stopped making lamps for civil use and Racek was stopped in India around 1941 when the war came there too.
So in teori Racek could have had Hasag-tanks he finished with Petromax-parts, because Racek could still get Petromax-parts.
The Petromax parts on this lamp is the vapourizer and the top-hood. The cage and innerhood is Hasag and tank is made by Hasag for Racek.
There is no sign of damage, suggesting the vapourizer or the tophood should have been changed, because the cage and tank would have shown marks if so. All the parts had same worn-surface and the overall impression shows it was put together from start.
The Racek lamps are usually marked FR or Racek. FR later became known as the EFAR (FR) and his lamps also carry the name RAX as this one. Where RAX came from, nobody knows for sure.

If anyone here can read german, then the thread about this lamp before cleaning is here. I am not good at german my self, so bear with me if I understood something completely wrong Tongue:

http://www.pelam-forum.de/board18-fachbe...racek-408/

Mikolaj