Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Repair Louis Runge lamp
This is a lamp almost like Tito Landi. Just this is a gravity-lamp.
It was made by the german Louis Runge in Berlin and modelnumber for this is a model 113.
It is in poor shape and my new repair object Blush There is a long way to shiny.
The lamp came with no shade, no shadering and two broken arms that should hold the shade. The fuelcontrol in the bottom is broke and I have to cut a new coil/thread for the valve-screw (fuelcontrol).
This one I will really enjoy repairing, but I guess I need you to wish me good luck Smile
Here is a link to a almost original 113 lamp - I hope mine will become just a bit like that Rolleyes

http://www.pelam-forum.de/board18-fachbe...post269912

Mikolaj

Załączone pliki Miniatury

Nice lamp Mikoałaj, fact a huge challenge in front of you in coming weeks, but a lot of fun, wish you a luck in restoration and share with photos afterwards.
This goes a bit slowly, but I managed to find a original shade in Germany - how lucky is that Smile
Still the shadeholder was gone too and the holder-arms was broken so I got them silversoldered and got a shadering hand-hammered to look like the original.
So now there is only left to fix the gallery for the chimney. And to fix the holes in the tank. And to clean up the lamp. And to fix the smoke-bell. And to .... And to...... well it never ends I think. Confused
On the drawing you can see what I aim for.

Mikolaj

Załączone pliki Miniatury

I can't wait to see it in mint condition. GL with renovation.
Once again, it is very nice lamp Mikołaj. You are lucky guy owning such beauty.

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości