Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Tito Landi nr. 20, Włoski wynalazca. Produkowane we Francji
This nice lamp is one of my favorites. It is actually a pressure-lamp, but it creates its own pressure and will not Work without preheating to build up that pressure.
The way it is constructed is genius done. A good feeling about this lamp you can get on this site:

http://www.lumieredeloeil.com/lumiara/en/titusen.htm

And a apetizer for your eyes is to be seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi__CwFbaTY

I found my lamp in Danmark and it still needs a minor fettling before I will light it up. I have been searching for exactly this type for a long time. The lamp on the video is more common - if it is possible to call a Titus common Wink
Cieszyć się

Mikolaj

Załączone pliki Miniatury

O, I've never seen it before, Im really impressed!!!
Bardzo ładna lampka - widziałem takie, ale zazwyczaj w bardzo marnym stanie.
Very nice lamp Mikolaj , I have not seen it earlier as well and even did not had a clue that such lamps exists. I have a few typical kerosene ones – old Germans Panzer lamps, but I see that it’s something more exciting, which I desire now Rolleyes
Omg I want it too!
That lamp from youtube link.. looks stunning!
Yep, fully agree.
(09-03-2015, 12:43)KoGo napisał(a): Bardzo ładna lampka - widziałem takie, ale zazwyczaj w bardzo marnym stanie.

You are absolutely correct Kogo. Especially the type I have because it is made of iron and often in the cool nights condense appeared in the tanks making them rust/corrode.
My tank is also corroded and have 4-6 smaller pin-holes but the tanks are easy to fix, while they Work without pressure and a good tanksealer, POR15, Works fine.

The burner of these lamps normally misses the fork, that holds the mantle, but exactly the fork is easy to make out of a normal nail/nagel.

The lamp in the video is more solid and more often seen for sale, but still the lamp in the video seems to be in fine shape and looks really exclusive - though not my favorite.

If you search for the lamp on french Ebay, they usually appears, but there is differences in the burners Construction and solidity one must investigate before bying.

Michel from CPL and the link I put in to monsieur Ara ujawnia 2 very nice people there is eksperts on these lamps and I believe they will help in any case of bying with good advices if asked.

Good hunting Tongue

Mikolaj
Mikołaj.

Do You know, where to buy a mantle for TITO lamps??
I've just bought one and trying to fix it up and then light Smile

In near future I'll post some pics. Wink
(13-12-2015, 20:30)CZ@rek napisał(a): Mikołaj.

Do You know, where to buy a mantle for TITO lamps??
I've just bought one and trying to fix it up and then light Smile

In near future I'll post some pics. Wink

I really look forward to see your lamp Smile Is it alkohol or gasoline?

No matter what fuel, then the mantle is the same. The only way for me to find it is over the ebay - searchword "upright mantle" or "gasmanlte". It is said the Aladdins is the best.

Frequently they are to be found in bunches from USA and if you are to find such a bunch and want to split the buy in two - then I am willing to buy the half.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-NOS-Lot-21-G...SwcBhWZOdO

The mantles for the Tito last longer than the wider mantles for the Aladdin-lamp, they are more robust.

Just PM me if you decide to do something about a trade from the states some day - I am ready Idea

Mikolaj
Give me a few days. I neet to take that lamp in my hands.
After that I'll be interested in buing some staff. Let You know Smile

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości