Lampy Ciśnieniowe

Pełna wersja: Optimus 300
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
Stron: 1 2 3
Lampa Optimus 300
Rok produkcji: ??? Lata 30te?
Moc 300 CP

Niestety oryginalne szkło pęknięte jednakże posklejane przez poprzedniego/poprzednich właścicieli/właściciela

[Obrazek: IMG_9827.JPG]
[Obrazek: IMG_9830.JPG%5B]
[Obrazek: IMG_9832.JPG]
[Obrazek: IMG_9833.JPG]

Po remoncie wygląda tak:
[Obrazek: IMG_9838.JPG]
[Obrazek: IMG_9839.JPG]
[Obrazek: IMG_9840.JPG]

Lampa jest sprawna zdjęcia z pracy już niebawem Smile
(03-05-2014, 22:41)rastuch napisał(a): [ -> ]Lampa Optimus 300
Rok produkcji: ??? Lata 30te?

According to the fillercap then the lamp is made from the 1935-1938. You are Lucky to have the original glas Wink

Mikolaj
Mam dokladnie taka sama z zaslepka od manometra, dzieki za info Wielki Dunczyku.
Unfortunately the glass is broken.
Probably the previous owner stick it by some glue Undecided

Now I have problem with the light.
I have big flames near the mantle.
New (old) nozle, net in vaporizer or diferent distance between mixing tube and nozle don't help. Angry
(14-10-2014, 16:41)rastuch napisał(a): [ -> ]1, Unfortunately the glass is broken.
Probably the previous owner stick it by some glue Undecided

Now I have problem with the light.
2, I have big flames near the mantle.
New nozle, net in vaporizer or diferent distance between mixing tube and nozle don't help. Angry

1. When you have the glass with the origin logo, you can put tape over it and cut out the lettes in the tape. Then pull the tape of and stick it to a new glass and sandblast the text in. Then you have a new glass for your lamp. You cannot do that without the origin text, so you are still Lucky Smile

2. Flames outside the mantle often comes from too much fuel to too Little air. You can control the ceramic-nozzle is tight screwed on. Sometimes they loosen. You can control the U-shaped airmixing-tube is free from dead spiders and stuff like that. The U-shaped tube must be absolutely clean. You can give it a new jet/nozzle on the vapourizer. Sometimes the vapourizers jet is getting bigger if you leave the lamp alone with the needle up in the jet because the iron from the needle steals material from the jet and the hole then gets bigger and gives too much fuel.
Last you can control the ceramic nozzles holes is free from dirt too, it is possible to clean it with a toothpick Smile
If the distance between the jet and the U-shaped mixingtube is ok, then it is difficulf for me to give other advice than the above.
Good luck - its a fine old lady you have there in good shape.

Mikolaj
dead spiders Smile ... Tarantulas for example Smile
(14-10-2014, 18:19)Tyrell napisał(a): [ -> ]dead spiders Smile ... Tarantulas for example Smile

I actually got a lamp from Tjekkiet with a wasp-nest inside the burner Big Grin How about that.

Mikolaj
Woow. Maybe we should rent our lanterns as a bees hives. Natural honey is quite pricey Smile
(14-10-2014, 19:30)Tyrell napisał(a): [ -> ]Woow. Maybe we should rent our lanterns as a bees hives. Natural honey is quite pricey Smile

SmileSmileSmile
Rozkręciłem wszystko ponownie i przeczyściłem.
Ponieważ dotychczasowe objawy były podobne do Hasaga na benzynowej dyszy zalanej naftą postanowiłem zrobić eksperyment. Cool
Wylałem ze zbiornika nafte tankując go zwykłą 95tka.

Rezultat?

Zobaczcie sami Tongue

[Obrazek: IMG_0911.JPG]

Paliwo benzyna 95
Siatka Liberty 500CP
Stron: 1 2 3