Lampy Ciśnieniowe

Pełna wersja: Otto Herberg, Frankfurt, Germany, rok 1906 cirka, gravitylamp. Benzinowa
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
Now a new nightmare starts for me. I got lucky finding this lyra lamp. First I thought it was a new Louis Runge gravitylamp, but when I got closer pictures I could see the burner and the shade was different, and I asked the germans in Pelam Forum what it could be.
Grischa, a german collector, showed me the burner was similar to Otto Herberg's lampy's and I could see some controlscrews was missing.
Beside that the shade looks un-original and as you can see, there might be some shade-arrangement, as on the Louis Runge lamp. So maybe there is something there for me to fix.
I can also see at least 2 control-cocks wiht shafts is missing. Those I might have to make from the bottom - by casting new in brass smeltet in a furnace.
The garnish is damaged by a bent as you can see. This I have to correct with a little help by a torch I think.
Any way I am happy to be the proud owner of my first Otto Herberg - lamp app. 113 years old, and by a little help from its friend (me) - still going strong.
The lamp is 90 cm long and app. 70 cm wide.
I will keep you informed by the progress.

Mikolaj