Lampy Ciśnieniowe

Pełna wersja: Diamond Lamp no. 107, Benzyny, 300 cp, USA, rok 1927-1930
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
I just got lucky finding this American lamp very cheap here in Danmark - juhu Smile It is not often we see American lamps at all up here just north of Poland, they are more common in Holland and Germany.

These lamps are sometimes called "Dickie-lamps" and the name should have something to do with the pump sticking out Wink

There is not many signs that shows the name Akron, just the control-wheel and the tanklid. No prints anywhere else.

This one use gasoline and inside the tank, the pump has a tube that goes over fuel-level as a simple effective security. Later Akron made the lamp with the pump inside the tank.

The S-shaped generator is filled with a mesh to prevent backlash and maintain stabile pressure. Again simple and effective.

The plating is very thin so I only clean the lamp in soapwater - no citric acid water.
I was very fortunate to get the lamp with all original parts and even 2 mantles was still sitting at their place.

Mikolaj
Congratulations Mikołaj, nice lamp.

I see a lot of technical similarities or solutions with Coleman lamps from that time. You are lucky guy, lamp has nice and in very good shape original Mika globe.
Thanks Bury, I also almost cant get my arms down and I am happy that I dont have to look for spareparts - that would be difficult. Yes I agree with you, this lamp looks like the early Coleman.
It should be possible to light it with a match - maybe a large match :O)
As you can see on the photo then the globe carry some black paint stains Sad. They will not come of. I have tried acetone, paint-thinner, cleaning-gasoline, CillitBang, alcohol and ordinary soap. So I have to live with them if you guys dont have any ideas ????

A little more photos.