Lampy Ciśnieniowe

Pełna wersja: Optimus 200, Szwecja, rok 1931-1932, nafta 200 CP
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
This is the Optimus 200 version 1. The first 200 type. Optimus made in 1931.
It is to be recognized on the vapourizer is made in 1 piece, the big pumpknob, the tanklid with "big ears" and the print of 200 is above Optimus on the tankprint.
According to Nils Stephenson from CPL then just 2 years later Optimus made the same lamp in version 2 but with the vapourizer in 2 parts for dismantling.
I am happy the glas is original. I didnt want to clean it too hard, because to me there is nothing wrong in seeing that a lamp have had a "life".

Mikolaj
I've got one for sale, bought some time ago for repair but resigned, because I have two 300 Optimus Smile
(03-02-2016, 14:24)alenstein napisał(a): [ -> ]I've got one for sale, bought some time ago for repair but resigned, because I have two 300 Optimus Smile

Confused You shouldnt give up on the 200, if it is the first version you have. They are quite rare you know, as tears in rain. Lets see a photo - you cant show too many of those Smile It cant be that hard to fix it Idea

Mikolaj
Ok, pictures of my lamp, vapouriser on picture is from Px 2827, but I've got originally. I can light it, everything is working, maybe I'll try?
(03-02-2016, 16:20)alenstein napisał(a): [ -> ]Ok, pictures of my lamp, vapouriser on picture is from Px 2827, but I've got originally. I can light it, everything is working, maybe I'll try?

The tophat is the same as on the 821 those without the cross and they should be easy to find. The pumpknob is correct and if you have the un-divided vapourizer, then all you need is a tank-lid wiht the big ears. Is the innerhood made to be screwed to the tophat?
It is a nasty sharp bulge you have in the tank, but what can you expect from almost 80 years use Wink
All in all it can make a nice lanterne and a rare one tooExclamation

Mikolaj