Lampy Ciśnieniowe

Pełna wersja: Riemann Carbid hanglamp 1942
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
I like carbid-lamps and sometimes they show up like hanging lamps or table lamps. Often they have big rustholes in the tank, but this one was un-used.

It is a german military-lamp from 1942, marked 10,42 (oktober 1942 I think) and also marked DAB (Deutsche Reich Arbeit Dienst). Rieman factory was in Chemnitz Gablenz and they mostly made bicycle-lamps and mining-lamps.

The lamp it self is in a carrier-chassis and the carrier-chassis has a small tube on the bottom ring.

What is the purpose of that tube?? Does anybody here know ?

Mikolaj
Też jestem fanem karbidówek - ładne znalezisko Smile
(26-11-2015, 10:05)KoGo napisał(a): [ -> ]Też jestem fanem karbidówek - ładne znalezisko Smile

Thanks KoGo. Do you know how to use this tube on the photo?
Nie mam pojęcia co tam mogło być. Mogę tylko podejrzewać, że był tam drut do mieszania karbidu w zbiorniku - tak jak w zestawie naprawczym z tego linka:

http://allegro.pl/lampa-karbidowa-pkp-i5799699949.html

[attachment=2857]
(27-11-2015, 16:17)KoGo napisał(a): [ -> ]Nie mam pojęcia co tam mogło być. Mogę tylko podejrzewać, że był tam drut do mieszania karbidu w zbiorniku - tak jak w zestawie naprawczym z tego linka:

You were very close Kogo Cool 3 german collectors found out and it was a cleaning brush with steelhairs in a bunch - now it is fixed. Thanks for helpfull reacting.