Lampy Ciśnieniowe

Pełna wersja: Globe Ljus, Göteborgu Szwecja, 700 cp, naftowa, rok 1907-09
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
So I finally cleaned up my Globe lamp. It is a hollowwire lamp and needs a outboard tank. The burner was spoiled by electrification, but not impossible to rebuild, maybe with help from you Guys. The lamp was in use in a Danish trainstations arrivalhall under roof so time was nice to it. The trainstation was Århus banegård (Århus trainstation) and a former worker was allowed to bring it home as garbage in 1939. Before he died he sold it to a antik-shop in the city, Vejle, called "De 4 verdenshjørner" (The four corners of the World) and they sold it on to the guy I bought it from. He mistook it for a gaslamp and had no interest in pressurelamps. I think the electrocution was done by the shop to make it sell-able. Poor diluted fools :O)
The lamp came with a outboard tank and pump. On top of the shade you can see small funnel and a tube with a coil. The tube with the coil is to connect a brass-fueltube from a outboard tank. The funnel is made for spiritus/alcohol to run down to the burner and preheat.
In the bottom of the glass is mounted a lid/cap. When opening the lid, a wire falls out and if you pull that wire, you clean the jet with the needle.
Unfortunately I dont have the outboard tank, but they are not that difficult to build, though I prefer the original.
The shade is made out of two pieces. the inner (normal) shade and the outer shade, as to be seen on photo nr. 4. The outer shade is a "drop-down" shade and is fixed with screws on top of the ordinary shade. I like the wider shade makes the whole lamp looking more pleasing than the more ordinary solution as the Lux-lamps ex.
Here she is:

Ciesz

Mikolaj
(06-06-2015, 21:42)Wielki Duńczyk napisał(a): [ -> ]So I finally cleaned up my Globe lamp. It is a hollowwire lamp and needs a outboard tank.
Poor diluted fools :O )
Great item, with the glass on hinge. A screw cap on the very bottom (for starter chain, I guess) is also a nice touch.
Congrats. Smile