Lampy Ciśnieniowe

Pełna wersja: AB Globe Ljus, Szwecja
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
I was searching for Lux, when I found this beauty instead 1 month ago. I didnt know the mark at all, but it seems to be high quality.

The lamp has app. 700 cp and is made from 1907-?. It appears in a catalogue from 1908-1909.
It has damage from electrification but I think I can fix it while the best parts is still there.
The lamp has a outboard tank and runs on kerrosene under pressure.
I will put her on the gallery here when she is cleaned up.
I am very happy with this oneSmileSmile.
Ciesz

Mikolaj
Really nice one...
Mikołaj, lampen er bare fantastisk Smile
Lovely lamp, congratulation!

Just one stupid question, sorry, how do you store such lamps at home? Do you fix them to the ceiling and light from time to time?
Hehe Nowy - spot on :O)

(08-05-2015, 13:26)bury32 napisał(a): [ -> ]Just one stupid question, sorry, how do you store such lamps at home? Do you fix them to the ceiling and light from time to time?

That is in fact a good question. I think the best way to store them is to hang them. I have a ordinary house and no storage-place so I must choose my hanglamps carefully or else I will run out of spots.
Here you can see the french Lilor at its storage-place.
This new Globe is 1,2 meter app. so I have to think a Little here Big Grin
I light all userlamps from time to time, often on a summerevening on the porch with a good beer.
I would also like to hear what you guys do, because my way of storage sets a limit in hanglamp-collecting and filling the house with hanglamps will else soon give me the reputation as "the crazy catlady" Big Grin

Mikolaj
Looks very nice at this place Smile nice lamp. I have at home only one , but it's ordinary kerosene with 6 candles. All old lamps create special atmosphere. I like it very much Smile