Lampy Ciśnieniowe

Pełna wersja: Lilor 4209, Francja, benzyny 200 cp, rok 1920
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
Lilor gave this hanger the modelname Liloruna too. The frenchmens made some beautyfull lamps and the always almost makes their Constructions look more light than the ex. germans. The vapourizers is wellfunctioning and seems to be in good quality, maybe close to over-engineeringSmile This lamp I found in Holland and I had a very exiting way to get it home, while seller wouldnt send - only pick up from his adress - but that is another story for a later polish lamp-meetingWink
cieszyć

Mikołaj
Very nice lamp Smile
Do not show this one to Spiromax. The spiral thing looks like a part of moonshine still. Bloody hell he's gonna convert it to alcohol for sure. Big Grin
(01-11-2014, 23:51)Tyrell napisał(a): [ -> ]The spiral thing looks like a part of moonshine still. Bloody hell he's gonna convert it to alcohol for sure. Big Grin

I think it can be done Tyrell.
We just have to put a skraplacz in the chimney and voila Idea Big Grin Then let it drip in your mouth while laying under the lamp - until the light goes out Big GrinBig Grin

Mikolaj
As a descendant of Slavs i'm genetically ready for such a splendid idea. Come and bring a water of life into my mouth Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
(01-11-2014, 23:51)Tyrell napisał(a): [ -> ]Do not show this one to Spiromax. The spiral thing looks like a part of moonshine still. Bloody hell he's gonna convert it to alcohol for sure. Big Grin
Slowe down @ Tyrell Smile. I know that lamps is propably converted to alcoohol.

I salute.
Well it is still a gasoline lamp Dodgy
It is filled up with security-features as dobbelt tanklid and shot-off handle twice + safetycap on the air-valve, not to let it turn it self into a fireball if handled wrong.
So Lilor really did their part so we wouldnt fall in the deep joypit of alkohol while we wouldnt be able to find our way arond in all this after a couple of poltoraks Big Grin

Mikolaj