Lampy Ciśnieniowe

Pełna wersja: Hasag 52, 300cp, pre WW2
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
This 52 I found in a flowershop where they used it in the vindow for decoration. I bought when they changed the decoration to something else Smile
Again I dont know about the age, just that it is a pre-war and pretty early because of the logo on the tank.

Ciesz

Mikołaj
Really niceSmile
Bardzo ładna lampka - to twoja Mikołaj?
Thanks and yes KoGo, now the lamp is mine. I only put in lamps in the gallery I still own myself.

An explanation by the way to all the lamps I put in the gallery for the time is that I am re-photografing all my lamps for the time and if I see they miss in the gallery, then I put them in for you to see as a service :O)
I would sure like to see more of the "Eastern" produced lamps like the stunning Polmet-lamp but also more ordinary lamps as I put in myself.

Mikolaj
Lovely! As I see your collection Mikolaj is really very impressive!

I've also seen very nice PX 829B - small version with the very small glass like ellipse on the cafe window. I wanted to buy that nice lamp, but owner is collecting them as well, travelling to DE to looking for nice old staff. It’s pity, it was so nice lamp, I have never seen such one before, even in internet!
Podziwiam i zazdroszczę kolekcji Smile