Lampy Ciśnieniowe

Pełna wersja: Zvaigzne Riga J.H., nafta 250cp, Łotwa, rok -1937
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
Well this one is the reason I came to this fine forum for a start. I hoped someone here knew this little fellow as Poland is being close-ish to Latvia.
Mara Ozolina from Riga Historic Museum informs only, that the Company to make these lamps were Zvaigzne Riga, from Riga. The Company changed the name in 1937 to Zvaigzne Riga A/S and they made metalwares. We know no more about this factory. Nor who J.H. is.
So this lamp is a prewar lamp.
I find the lamp as a nice mix between a Primus and a Hasag. A sort of "missing link" between the german and sweedish lamps.
I know only the existence until now of 2 ZR's and they have both a brass-nozzle for the mantle. The innerhood is also build the same way. The way the Hood is locked to the Cage is done the same way as Hasag uses on their pre-war lamps.
On this lamp you can see somebody cut the origínally circulary vent-holes in the innerhood out to oval holes. This was done quite rudely but the circular shape is still to be seen.
Please find some more of these lamps Smile
Ciesz

Mikołaj