Lampy Ciśnieniowe

Pełna wersja: Zvaigzne Riga 500 & 200 cp, Latvia
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
Jestem nowy. Używam google translate.
Piszesz w języku angielskim?
Znalazłem 2 Łotwa lampy. Czy ktoś je znać?
Nie są one tak często widziałem. Lampy wykonane są na Łotwie w fabryce Zvaigzne Rydze. Zvaigzne Ryga zmieniła nazwę w 1935 roku do Zvaigzne Riga A / S. To wszystko, co wiem. Są one oznaczone JH Czy ktoś ją zna?
Lampa od widząc inaczej naprawdę dobre.

proszę Mikołaja
Welcome to our pressure lamps site. Where are you from? We should wait for Piotr and Nemo opinion. They are experts in that matter. you can try classicpressurelamps.com as well. Maybe guys from UK knows something about your lamps.
(08-10-2014, 10:24)Tyrell napisał(a): [ -> ]Welcome to our pressure lamps site. Where are you from? You can try classicpressurelamps.com as well.

Dzięki Tyrell. Jestem z Danii. Oni nie wiedzą, to w CPL.Lampa wykonana jest blisko Polski. Myślałem, że wiem więcej.

Mikołaj
Hi, as far as I know, in Latvia they are interested in pressure lamps as well. Sometimes I can see some lamps selling by Latvian guys, but never before I've seen this lamp, very interesting...
Anyway, welcome to our forum.
Hi, those lamps are really, really nice! I made some research on Latvia websites and I am almost sure that it must be same company that produced motorcycles. Maybie some small contract for army? Prolly they made only small number of those lanters and that's why almost noone heared about them.

I am sure that everyone now are searching Latvia auctions sites to get those treasures for themselfs (like me) Big Grin
Hi I talked to Mara Ozolina from Riga local history-center. She says the company name was Zvaigzne Riga up to 1935 where it changed name to Zvaigzne Riga A/S.
Zvaigzne Riga means "The Star of Riga"
The motorcycle-plants name is Zarkana Zvaigzne and that means "Red Star" and is not the same company Huh

It could really be nice if the latvian collectors would react here Smile

The lamps are high quality and looks like a mix between Primus and Hasag but the parts dont fit from those lamps.

Mikolaj