Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Tito Landi nr. 20, Włoski wynalazca. Produkowane we Francji
I like Tito Landi lamps very much, I have a few of them but have a problem with Mantle, those you presented in 2015 I have bought on US E-bay, but is too big and do not light properly. Most probably is dedicated for bigger type of burner.

By the way this hanging duplex is very nice! :0
(05-03-2019, 19:39)bury32 napisał(a): but have a problem with Mantle, those you presented in 2015 I have bought on US E-bay, but is too big and do not light properly. Most probably is dedicated for bigger type of burner.

By the way this hanging duplex is very nice! :0

Thanks Bury.
I guess you are a bit right about the mantles. I choosed this mantle because it was said by a collector they were good.Dodgy
And they do work on my gasoline-burner but dont give totally optimal flame. You must make sure the hole in the top of the mantle is free for airflow, you know where the hook sits. Then you will make it work almost satisfying.
If you really hate them then I will offer you to buy the rest from you covering your expenses. Idea
If you find alternatives I would very much like to hear about it and even be compagnon in a buy Smile Just write me a PM or here.

BR
Mikolaj

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości