Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Polskim, angielskim lub duńskim
Próbowałem za pomocą Google Translate z duńskiego na polski. Jeśli jest naprawdę źle proszę mi powiedzieć tutaj.
Moja jedyna alternatywa to jest pisać w języku angielskim lub języku duńskimWink.
Chciałbym poznać Państwa opinię. Nie mam pojęcia, jak dobrze Tłumacz Google robi.
Postaram się poprawić się w korzystać z serwisu. Pokrywa się ze mną. Jestem początkujący.Blush
Z góry dzięki.

Mikołaj

Załączone pliki Miniatury

English is fine with me but I do not know about other guys. From the other side, Google Translator sometimes is quiet funny.

BR,
Maciek
Yeap translation sometimes is too much "cheesy". Maybe you should try write in english and someone will make a proper translation to polish.
"The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like … victory"
"someone will make a proper translation to polish"

hmmm.... whos gonna be that "someone" Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

BR,
Maciek
I think that you can write in english. Google translator do best its own job when translating between english and other languages, so even if someone can't understand everything, always can use it.
BTW, thank you for all your contribution into this forum, it is pleasure to see you and your lamps here Smile
Musi być dosyć światła, żeby przy nim widzieć ciemność.
No worrys, we can read in EnglishSmile

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości