Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Dt + lumen
ciekawy nabytek z giełdy staroci w Poznaniu...                

zbiornik sygnowany tylko na dnie datą 40 7
Viribus unitis
Ale ładne lampiszcze, tym bardziej bo nasze rodzime. A gdzie takie cudo nabyłeś?
Damn that is a nice lamp Nemo.
You should put that one on the gallery. I am sure no one knows it.
To me that is an unknow lamp and manufacturer and I bet that no one in the lamp-forums has any knowledge of this lamp and manufacturer before now. (I am sticking my neck out here).
To me that is like finding history-gold Smile
It looks like some inspiration came from the Ditmar Maxim 501, though it looks fairly independent.
Thanks for sharing.
My kind of lamps Heart

Mikolaj
bajer - zazdroszczę nabytku Smile
(23-09-2016, 09:03)KoGo napisał(a): bajer - zazdroszczę nabytku Smile
Znający się na rzeczy .
Gratuluję.
Pozdrawiam.
Dymogeneratory Smok >>> Helica
Nie dość, że rodzynek to jeszcze bardzo ładnie zachowany. Marzenie każdego polskiego lampiarza. Graty!
c.d. daszki od lampy Lumen...
nr.1,2 grubość mosiądzu 0,45 mm nr 3 0,5 mm (składa sie z 2 czesci łączonych nitami,brak górnej nakrywki)

cdn.
Viribus unitis
It should be possible to track down the patentnumber of the hood.
It looks like the lamp not is made of imported pieces. So there must be a unknown factory in Poznan still to be discovered.
The collar and tank looks a bit like the Hoda Szeged lamp from Ungary, or the Ditmar Maxim.
Damn that is nice things like this is still to be found Smile
Please post more fotos, if you take the lamp apart for restoring/repair.

Mikolaj
(27-09-2016, 23:00)Wielki Duńczyk napisał(a): It should be possible to track down the patentnumber of the hood.

The patent number is probably a fake. Once I tried to track it down in patent database but under this number is something completely different.
(28-09-2016, 16:24)piotr napisał(a): The patent number is probably a fake. Once I tried to track it down in patent database but under this number is something completely different.

To bad Piotr Confused

According to the tank, then I can see the tank and it is not a Hodacs Szeged-tank.

The Hodacs has the tanklid and the pump the other way around.
So the tank looks more like the Ditmar 501 - 506.

As to be seen here on the Ditmar 501 to the left and the Hoda Szeged on the right.

Mikolaj

Załączone pliki Miniatury

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości