Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Co to za lampa?
(17-01-2016, 00:44)Tyrell napisał(a): Wolsztyn is the last active locomotives roundhouse in Europe. Very impressive and very near to my home city Poznan. Annual spring parade gather entusiast from all part of continent ... 5:40 is also nice. German series 18.201 the fastest operational steam locomotive in the world (180km/h). We should be proud of our common European heritage Smile

Europa can in general be proud of all the technologi and inventions that ensured the standard of living as it is today. No problem there.
My kids sometimes go to fencingschool in Wroclaw, also close to Wolsztyn. It is a very nice part of the country.
Poznan is as old as my neighbour-city Ribe, just bigger and they look a like with the same old buildings, when I look at Google-maps photos.
Maybe I should visit Poznan - you must have loads of old Lampy Ciśnieniowe in that city. Have a beer ready Big Grin

Mikolaj
All presure lamps and city were severely damaged during soviet winter offensive in 1945. Posen as a capital city of Warthaland was a front stronghold and defended to the last Wehrmacht soldier... Fortunately local brewery survived Smile . "Lech" is one of the famous polish beer today.

"The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like … victory"
Dończyk - you have similar distance to Wolsztyn as me for spouth of Poland...
Both steam locomotive and all kerosene lamps doesn’t matter if pressure or other ones are beautiful!!!! and have common things – spirit. All of them smell kerosene, grease and oil – wow I really like it so much! Smile

Mikolaj has a right, we should be proud of technology we developed through the years, but this one from the past is closer to my heart since was living, lives today ad will be living in the future as long as such passionate as we are will care about them and back them to the life or light.

I like beer – but Lech is not my favorite one Smile
Mikołaj... you have Tuborg... Seen very frequently in beloved by me and my small kids the Olsen Gang!!! Smile Smile Smile
Tak więc stałem się posiadaczem Aladdyna 23. I mogłem dokonać porównania brennerów. Rozmiarowo są praktycznie takie same. Różnica głównie bierze się z rozmiaru galeryjki do mocowania kominka oraz bardziej zaawansowanego systemu doprowadzania powietrza do knota.
Dalszy temat nt Aladdyna opiszę w wątku napraw.
W załączaniu fotki porównujące brannery.
Brenner Aladdyna 23 jest w wersji bocznego dolotu powietrza do kominka centralnego.
W sumie wątek do zakończenia. Jednak zwykła knotówka z bardziej zaawansowanym systemem napowietrzania..

Załączone pliki Miniatury

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości