Ocena wątku:
  • 1 Głosów - 4 Średnio
Cветочb a russian gravity lamp
So I finally found the lamp. It is made by the "Cветочb"-company in Sct. Petersborg that existed from 1906 - 1917.
They made 3 lamps: Samoswet (selflightning), Saloswet (selfglowing) and the Svetorch (the source of freedom/ the torch).
My lamp is Svetorch and was in production from 1909-1917.
I finally know what the missing parts are thanks to this picture of the lamp there had several upgrades by patents from Cветочb.
I have much more information about this and other lamps from the Cветочb-company and the inventor if anyone needs to know.

Mikolaj

Załączone pliki Miniatury

Meget interessant lampe.
Thank you Borys.

The russian burner was made 2-3 years before the Autolux, and when the 1. upgrade of the russian burner was patented then Lux must have copied the russian upgade, changed a bit and made their own patent.
Lux had a plantsection in Riga and a partnership in Sct. Petersborg so the distance was not far in the baltic area.
If you take a look at the russian patent drawing nr. 2 and compare to the swedish Autoluxburner(the link), then you can see the almost total similarity according to the burner.

https://classicpressurelamps.com/threads...olux.7453/

In the years of 1915- the companies who traded with the "upper class" was not wanted and the structure around these companies fell apart - even strong fabricants.

Mikolaj

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości